Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
* All bids are final * All items are sold as is whereas no exceptions
* All sales are final, and no refunds will be issued.
Winning bidders are charged immediately after the close of an auction. In the event that the winning bidder is unable to pay the item will be offered to the next highest bidder at our discretion and depending on whether or not there was a reserve price placed on the item/s by the consignor.
* All descriptions are believed to be accurate; inspection of items is encouraged. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* A 19% buyer’s premium will be added to every item sold. This covers the cost of processing credit cards * All items are to be picked up by appointment during normal pick-up times designated by each auction. Items not picked up during that time will be subject to forfeiture with no refund. Items will be resold, disposed of, or donated.
* No items will be picked up until all items are paid for in full.
* It is the bidder’s responsibility to ensure they are able to remove items.
* Credit cards Cash or Check at time of Pick-Up
* Shipping is Available on MOST ITEMS @ the Customers COST
* All of our auctions have a soft close.
* Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless the auctioneer and seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during the sale or by the removal or shipping of items purchased.
* While descriptions are believed to be accurate, the auctioneer nor seller make any warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied. (The Auction Emporium) shall not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies.
* Any Announcements made on day of sale supersede all printed material. Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bid of anyone who is not a registered bidder. Buyer’s Premium May Apply.
* Auctioneer shall have no responsibility for internet bidding interruption or delays beyond control. Internet bidders be aware that due to the nature of the internet, delays in transmission could result in the auctioneer failing to recognize your bid. Auctioneer will work to accommodate varying internet speeds but is not responsible for the final result of delays.
Specific to cars and guns:
Documents: a) All documents must be completed in full by buyers and sellers. For Example: Death Certificates, Letters of Authority, Creditor Leins, and UCC's when purchasing vehicles, firearms, etc. b) All gun buyers will be required to fill out a 4473 form and pass a background check. Out of state buyers will be required to have any and all guns shipped to an FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer.
Bidding Notice: 19% buyer’s premium will be added to each invoice.
Bidding Notice: This is an internet-only auction. Items will be available for pick on Thursday's- Fridays & Monday's 9am-3pm @ 7600 Bass Lake Road New Hope, Mn. 55428 Professional Building Suite 106B-- WEST SIDE ENTRANCE!! Secured Building please call or text 612-274-9352 prior to pick up and arrival.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms